Quality, Environment and Safety Policy
Customer satisfaction is a primary goal of Tingstad. This means that we will be a reliable supplier who keep our promises.
We achieve this by employees and managers who:
- Focuses on delivery reliability
- Cooperating with suppliers offering quality products
- Selects environmentally friendly transport wherever possible
- Working actively to reduce our environmental impact
- Ensures necessary safety in all our activities
- Establishes a good and competent working
We establish the necessary measurements to have facts in dealing with improvements in our focus areas. Yearly set specific goals to ensure continuous improvement of our HSE, quality and environment performance. We must follow the relevant laws / regulations and we will inform about our environmental profile to employees, suppliers and collaborators.
Anyone who has a management is responsible for the quality of the results achieved, “environmental performance” and HMS work within their defined responsibilities.
By nonperformance of specified or anticipated requirements, any employee who discovers this responsibility to report this. It shall be the immediate superiors or by using deviation system.
As CEO I undertake hereby to be a driving force that we work according to instructions, procedures, processes and continuous improvement of these.
Aalesund, 22. December 2017